One of the activities during last month’s Day of Service and Learning was the solicitation and selection of student photographs to be mounted in the Senior Lounge in the cafeteria.
The photographs submitted for consideration were asked to adhere to the following themes:
- Inspirational artwork/photography
- Images that demonstrate Social/Emotional growth or support
- Uplifting or Motivational moments
After extensive deliberations by the panel of student and faculty judges, the following pieces were selected:
- “Zenith” by Gregory Gotlieb (Class of 2022)
- “A Day in the Park” by Sarah Hochstein (Class of 2022)
- “Limitless” by Jake Jackniss (Class of 2022)
- “The Climb” by Nicole Ofsie (Class of 2022)
- “The Vessel” by Madeline Rong (Class of 2025)
A big “Thank You” to Mrs. Julia Maloney for organizing this activity!