As parents of our incoming 8th Graders (the Class of 2025) were learning more about their child’s first year at Wheatley, parents of current Wheatley students were learning more about the many offerings, programs and opportunities in grades 9-12 through our Curriculum and Activities Fair.
Over the course of the evening, parents were able to attend sessions on the following specific topics:
- 10th Grade English Offerings (SWS/English 10/English 10H)
- College-level Course Offerings (AP courses, Dual Enrollment courses, AP Capstone, alternative diploma pathways)
- STEM Overview (including PLTW, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science and Research offerings)
Parents also had an opportunity to learn about our co-curricular offerings, including our many clubs and activities. A huge “Thank You” to the department supervisors, club advisors, and classroom teachers who helped make this night both informative and exciting!
You can download some of the information distributed through the following links:
- 9th Grade Parent Presentation English 2020 (SWS/English 10/English 10H) [Presented by Mr. Clarke and Mr. Collier]
- College-Level Course Offerings Jan2020 (AP courses, Dual Enrollment courses, AP Capstone, alternative diploma pathways) [Presented by Mrs. Gluck]
- 8th-9th curriculum night presentation 2020EW (including PLTW, Computer Science, Mathematics and Science offerings) [Presented by Mrs. Pace, Dr. Teseo and Mr. Kemnitzer]