On this past Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, the Wheatley Theatre Company entertained the community with a terrific production of David Ives’ All in the Timing and Time Flies. The production included a series of short vignettes:
- “Sure Thing” was first produced at the Manhattan Punchline Theatre in New York City, in February 1988. Steve Kaplan, Artistic Director.
- “The Philadelphia” was first produced at the 1992 New Hope Performing Arts Festival, presented by The New Hope Arts Commission, New Hope, Pennsylvania. Robin Larsen, Executive Director.
- “English Made Simple” was first presented at the Seattle Repertory Theatre in April 1994. Bill Irwin, Director.
- “Philip Glass Buys a Loaf of Bread” was first produced at the Manhattan Punchline Theatre in New York City, in January 1990. Steve Kaplan, Artistic Director.
- “The Art Of The Fugue” was first presented at the Manhattan Punchline Theatre in New York City in February 1991. Steve Kaplan, Artistic Director.
- “Time Flies” premiered at Primary Stages in New York City, in May 1998. Casey Childs, Artistic Director.
The show was directed by faculty advisor Andrew Ardito, along with senior Lucy Brancaccio and Class of 2018 graduate Jason Manzano. Dr. Scott Eckers served as the Technical Advisor and Set Designer. Thomas Storck and Paul Chisholm served as the Stage and Tech Crew Advisors. Stephanie Clarfield and Emma Pak served as the Stage Cast Managers. Finally, Maura Calio was our Costume Designer. Thank you to all of them for the wonderful work they did o this terrific show!
Our friends at Island Photography captured Thursday’s opening night.