Just before the start of the April Recess, 14 Wheatley students and 3 faculty chaperones departed for a 10-day adventure in Sicily. The trip was a wonderful success, with highlights including the following:
- A full-day boat trip to San Vito Lo Capo to visit a scenic nature preserve
- Visits to several historic churches
- Visit to the International Puppet Museum
- Discussions with students and teachers at the Liceo Scientifico e Linguistico “Caminiti-Trimarchi”
- A lesson on the making of gelato
- A Visit to Mount Etna
Mrs. Vasselman shared some wonderful photos of the trip. Additionally, Jason Manzano (Class of 2018) created a video of the trip.