As parents of our incoming 8th Graders (the Class of 2022) were learning more about their child’s first year at Wheatley, parents of current Wheatley students were learning more about the many offerings, programs and opportunities in grades 9-12 through our Curriculum and Activities Fair.
Over the course of the evening, parents were able to attend sessions on the following specific topics:
- SWS/English/Social Studies options (for parents of 9th graders)
- STEM Overview, including PLTW, Computer Science, Mathematics and Science offerings
- World Language Exchange programs
- AP course options, Dual Enrollment courses, AP Capstone, alternative diploma pathways
Parents also had an opportunity to learn about our co-curricular offerings, including our many clubs and activities. It was an evening of information and activity! A huge “Thank You” to the department supervisors, club advisors, and classroom teachers who helped make this night both informative and exciting!
You can download some of the information distributed through the following links:
- 9th Grade SWS/English/SS Parent Presentation Jan17
- STEM Curriculum Night Presentation Jan17
- Computer Science Presentation
- LEGO Overview Jan17
The Robot was in the house!