On Monday, 13 April, the final of thirteen “Experimental” presentations were presented to students and community members in Room 450. An important part of our English 10P Honors course, these multi-media, integrated projects require students to tie together and connect a common theme from various sources: literature, music, history, sports, current events, art, science and mathematics. Each Experimental has a single-word theme, and students spend months working on their presentations.
Congratulations to all of our student presenters, and thank you to Ms. Bartscherer for leading them through this activity.
- On Monday 3/23, Nidel Gidanian, Jake Gilbert, and Lianna Golden presented “Chance.”
- On Monday 3/23, Maya Alfia and Aileen Chowdhurry presented “Variance.”
- On Tuesday 3/24, Claire Baker and Laura D’Angel presented “Transformation.”
- On Tuesday 3/24, Jane Kim, Sam Hurtado and Taylor Kristal presented “Imprint.”
- On Wednesday 3/25, Antonio Deodato, Gretchen Keller and Matthew Borges presented “Preservation.”
- On Thursday 3/26, Lauren Levine and Sara Zulfigar presented “Waves.”
- On Thursday 3/26, Carly Brensilber and Brittany Haber presented “Dominance.”
- On Friday 3/27, Steve John and Sumu Pitchayan presented “Friction.”
- On Friday 3/27, Arvin Jadonath and Jax Nussbaum presented “Time.”
- On Monday 3/30, Diana Lee and Ashley Lessen presented “Network.”
- On Monday 3/30, Abdullah Hassan and Jeff Wu presented “Uncharted.”
- On Tuesday 3/31, Sidra Ahktar presented “Utopias.”
- On Monday 4/13, Josh Druz and Angela Yang presented “Balance.”
You can see some photos of the presentations below.