Even in the midst of a heated Showdown2015 Competition, our students continued to be engaged in a myriad of academic pursuits! This past Thursday, five of our students competed in the Long Island Physics Olympics at Farmingdale College. Accompanied by Mr. Adam Plana, the five students competing were:
- Donovan Cheung (Class of 2015)
- Bonnie Lerman (Class of 2015)
- Ziv Lotzky (Class of 2015)
- Jade Marcus (Class of 2015)
- Andrew Zuckerman (Class of 2016)
In addition to winning two of the five categories of the competition (and placing second in a third category), the team of Wheatley students took the overall prize — beating out 14 other teams! Congratulations to the students and “Thank You” to Mr. Plana for guiding the students in the competition!