The first day of our Showdown competition finished with a lot of activity and a clear indication that every class was ready to compete! Results from today’s competition include (in order from 1st place to 5th place):
- History Trivia Contest: 10th, 12th (No other teams answered questions!)
- Lego Building: 10th, 9th, 12th, 11th, 8th (The 10th grade won handily, but the next two places were separated by 1 point!)
- Just Dance Competition: 11th, 12th, 8th, 9th, 10th (Only the 11th grade fielded 6 competitors! Congratulations to the high scorer Emily Freund!)
- Ping Pong: 12th, 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th (Congratulations to overall champion, Jonathan Zuckerman!)
- PJ Day: 10th, 9th, 12th, 11th, 8th (This was a close competition, with every grade over 71% participation rate!)
Who will win this year’s Showdown?