On Friday, 14 March, the final of eight “Experimental” presentations were presented to community members in Room 450. An important part of our English 10P Honors course, these multi-media, integrated projects require students to tie together and connect a common theme from various sources: literature, music, history, sports, current events, art, science and mathematics. Each Experimental has a single-word theme, and students spend months working on their presentations.
Congratulations to all of our student presenters, and thank you to Ms. Bartscherer for leading them through this activity.
- On Friday 3/7, Joy Bestourous, Krista Chen, and Erica Kim presented “Bonds.”
- On Monday 3/10, Jordan Pollack and Farrah Siegler presented “Silence.”
- On Monday 3/10, Nathan Berman, Chintan Datt and Ari Jain presented “Drive.”
- On Tuesday 3/11, Sienna Brancato, David Rosenzweig, Andrew Zuckerman presented “Survival.”
- On Tuesday 3/11, Robert Chang, Jessica Chu, & Jordan Shaked presented “Curiosity.”
- On Thursday 3/13, Rebecca Besada, Erin O’Kelly and Jaclyn Stroud presented “Choice.”
- On Thursday 3/13, Ron Aldad, Gabe Besada and Christopher Shen presented “Growth.”
- On Friday 3/14, Jessie Cao, Alana Osroff and Andrew Schloss presented “Reflections.”